My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rocketfuelcoffee.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Linked-in Post about TWITTER




Follow me on Twitter
“I signed up for Twitter a few weeks ago under my company, www.rocketfuelcoffee.com. I knew absolutely nothing about how it worked, how to grow followers/following or what the posts would do for me. My company is an online one so I figured this is an important place to be.

Inside of 2 weeks I have figured it all out (and I am no rocket scientist), and I have over 1000 followers and turned over my following list a couple of times, since you can only have max 2000 at one time.
I have joined demographic specific groups to my market and made great contacts who have reviewed and bought my coffee, including an 8 minute video.

Trading blogs on my site is another interesting idea I got from Twitter. I do not try just to get customers from Twitter. That would be like catching flies in a forest. I use Twitter to connect with like minds, advertise, grow and look for new venues to plant my new business globally.


And in this short time it is working very well!”

No comments:

Post a Comment